(DC)Deluxe Emergency Preparedness with First Aid for Life
This Deluxe Emergency Preparedness with First Aid For Life Kit has additional supplies to help you be prepared for an unexpected emergency. This kit has the addition of face masks and extra first aid items. Like other kits in the First Aid for Life line, if is appropriately sized and suited for the home, car, travel and office.
Features and Benefits:
- Contains items for warmth and signaling, face masks and sanitizer to help prevent the spread of germs, plus a mini first aid kit is included.
- Practical in size, this kit contains essentials in one convenient package.
- Modular design houses the necessary items to have on hand in the event of an emergency.
(1) Emergency Poncho
(1) Emergency Blanket, 52” x 84”
(2) Hand Warmers
(1) Mini First Aid Kit includes:
(5) Adhesive plastic bandages, ¾” x 3”
(3) Adhesive fabric bandages, ¾” x 3”
(5) Junior adhesive plastic bandages, 3/8” x 1-1/2”
(1) Fingertip fabric bandage
(1) Knuckle fabric bandage
(2) Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting-free)
(1) Triple antibiotic ointment pack (0.5 g)
(1) Hand sanitizer
(1) Light stick
(2) Face Masks
We proudly offer a practical way to support Breast Cancer Awareness and the search for a cure. First Aid for Life Kits are functional and practical for everyday lifestyles and support a worthy cause. In the endeavor to search for a cure, 10% of the proceeds from these products will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.
Consider these facts:
- Women who have a first-degree relative (mother, sister or daughter) with a history of breast cancer have about twice the risk of developing breast cancer than women who do not have a family history.
- About 1,437,180 new cancer cases are expected to be diagnosed in 2008.
- Most cancers are caused by mutations to genes after birth from such factors such as tobacco, chemicals and sunlight. (American Cancer Society: Cancer Facts and Figures, 2008)